Sunflowers & Sourdough
October 28 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$125.00
Join Flower Farmer Katy, and Bread Curator Nicole, from For the Love of Sourdough, as they host a fun afternoon of flower picking and learning all things sourdough at Windmill Ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona.
• 3 Hours of Instruction from Katy and Nicole
• Organic Sourdough Starter w/ Vintage Jar
• Organic Sourdough Recipe
• Take Home Dough
• Fresh Baked Organic Sourdough Boule
• Sourdough Tasting Bar & Refreshments
• You-Pick Fresh Flowers
• Learning Flower Arrangement
• Take Home Vase
• Community and Connection
After learning sourdough, Katy will be sharing her love of flowers with guests as she rounds out the evening picking fresh flowers on her farm at sunset.
Class cost is $125
• October 28th is a Regular Organic Sourdough Class
• October 29th is a Gluten-Free Sourdough Class
About the guest presenter:
Nicole is the founder and Bread Curator at For the Love of Sourdough, a small community-based microbakery started in 2021 in Baltimore, Maryland. Nicole now lives in Mesa, Arizona, and continues to serve the same organic and decadent sourdough boules and gluten free loaves. Nicole is a native Arizona, so she enjoys sharing her passion for sourdough with the local community where she grew up. For the Love of Sourdough is an Arizona Department of Health approved cottage food bakery.